The purpose of this confidentiality policy is to expose users of the site to:
- The way in which their personal data is collected and processed. All data capable of identifying a user must be considered personal data. This includes the first and last name, age, postal address, email address, location of the user or even their IP address;
- What are the rights of users regarding this data;
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed;
- To whom this data is transmitted;
- Possibly, the site's policy regarding "cookie" files.
This confidentiality policy supplements the legal notices and the General Conditions of Use which users can consult at the address below:
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data from users of the site respects the following principles:
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Each time personal data is collected, the user will be informed that their data is being collected, and for what reasons their data is being collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more objectives determined in these general conditions of use;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Retention of data reduced over time: data is retained for a limited period, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period;
- Integrity and confidentiality of data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data can only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions below. after listed:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing meets a legal obligation;
- The processing is explained by a necessity linked to the protection of the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- The processing may be explained by a necessity linked to the execution of a mission of public interest or which relates to the exercise of public authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF BROWSING THE SITE
- DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the Les Militantes website are as follows:
Date of birth
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site:
When the user makes a purchase on the site
When the user fills out a contact form
Furthermore, when paying on the site, proof of the transaction including the order form and invoice will be kept in the site publisher's computer systems.
The data controller will keep all the data collected in its site computer systems under reasonable security conditions for a period of:
contractual documents: 3 years,
Visit analysis cookies: 13 months.
The collection and processing of data serves the following purposes:
Processing and shipping order packages
Responses sent via contact forms. Statistics
The data processing carried out is based on the following legal bases:
Legal obligation Performance of the contract
- TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data collected by the site are not transmitted to any third party, and are only processed by the site editor.
The Les Militantes site is hosted by: Shopify, whose head office is located at the following address:
126 York St. Ottawa, ON K1N 5T5
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number:
The data collected and processed by the site is transferred to the following country(ies): Ireland.
ARTICLE 4: DATA PROCESSING RESPONSIBLE
- THE DATA PROCESSOR
The person responsible for processing personal data is: Nathalie Pinsard. He can be contacted as follows by email: hello @lesmilitantes.com
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means used to process personal data.
- OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA PROCESSOR
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the user having been informed and to respect the purposes for which these data were collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to guarantee that the information and data transfer passing through the site are secure.
An SSL certificate (“Secure Socket Layer” Certificate) aims to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this entails disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures for the user.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user's personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
ARTICLE 5: USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to grant his request, the user is required to communicate to him: his first and last name as well as his email address, and if relevant, his account or personal space number or subscriber.
The data controller is required to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
- PRESENTATION OF USER RIGHTS REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
Right of access, rectification and right to erasure
The user can read, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him, by respecting the procedure set out below:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying your request
If he has one, the user has the right to request the deletion of his space
Send your request to the email address email@example.comRight to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the procedure below:
Make your request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.orgRight to restriction and opposition to data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, unless he demonstrates the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which can prevail over the interests and the rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of their data or to formulate an opposition to the processing of their data, the user must follow the following procedure:
Send your request to email@example.comRight not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him, or significantly affects him in a way similar way.Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he can organize what should happen to his data collected and processed if he dies, in accordance with law no. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.Right to refer the matter to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user's request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or, if he believes that one of the rights listed above, he is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
ARTICLE 6: CONDITIONS FOR MODIFICATION OF THE CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
The site editor reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee its compliance with current law.
Consequently, the user is invited to regularly consult this confidentiality policy in order to stay informed of the latest changes that will be made to it.
The user is informed that the last update of this confidentiality policy took place on: 06/29/2021.
ARTICLE 7: USER ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
By browsing the site, the user certifies having read and understood this confidentiality policy and accepts its conditions, particularly with regard to the collection and processing of their personal data.